Monday 3 October 2011

10-4

My Boyfriend has told me for ages to get the app Voxer. Being the super on top of things and nice girl that I am, it only took 2 months for me to take a minute to download it.

I am quite a fan.

Voxer is kinda a walkie-talkie, but it can also send pictures.

What is this useful for? Well, let me tell you..

For some reason my phone is a piece, and won't receive pictures from my man friends phone, but on Voxer, it sure can.

I could see why people would think the walkie-talkie aspect would be awkward or just useless since so many folks have voicemail. I'll admit the first couple times I was awkward, but I have a tendency to be like that. (Should have witnessed the first time I used FaceTime ahh haha) But how many people hate the process of checking a voicemail? I'm going to go ahead and go against what I learned in Journalism and assume it's everyone.

This takes no time. You hold down a button to record, click on the audio clip to listen that comes through as quick as a text and to see pictures just click and it expands. Easy as pie.

The audio feature is also super useful for catching up with people. Maybe you either don't have time to sit down for a lengthy chat, or perhaps you really don't have enough to say for a phone call. It's also much more personal that texting.

AND you can do group chats. If you want to bring back MSN group conversation memories, but 2011 style.. get Voxer.

I feel like I'll add the cost at the end of each one.. FRREEEE

1 comment: