Monday 10 October 2011

iPhone 4S

I have an iPhone 4.. and I freakin' love it. So when I heard of this new iPhone 4S I kind of ignored it. But now that I've looked into it, I want one soooo bad!






How much better could it be that they didn't even make it the iPhone 5, but instead just the 4S well, it's rocking a lot of cool new features. It still looks the same as the iPhone 4, but they made a lot of changes to the inside. It has an 8-megapixel camera with a faster shutter speed and backside-illuminated sensor, a voice-activated digital assistant called Siri which completely understands what you're saying to it, and a new A5 processor that provides up to 7x faster graphics processing. And iCloud is sweet! The main thing I like about it is that is syncs up your Apple devices for you. So once I download music onto my phone, it would start downloading onto my laptop. Neat-o






I still don't know if I'll pay to upgrade, but this video is pretty convincing.. 




Critics had been saying how big of a disappointment it was that it still was the same visually and they released it instead of the iPhone 5, but they were really proved wrong when they predicted crappy sales.
In the first 24-hours of being able to pre-order one of these bad boys, they sold over a million of them! Which is more than any other product Apple has sold pre-sale. 


Wanna order one toooooo? Do it right here :D


Think it's worth the upgrade?

No comments:

Post a Comment