Monday 26 September 2011

Dude, where's my phone?

Are you forgetful as can be or do you get trashed and misplace things on the regular? This app won't help with your purse, wallet or dignity, but it will help you locate your precious lost iPhone. 

"Find my iPhone" is an app designed to lock and/or locate your iPhone. You can also send messages to your phone, which would come in quite handy if some loser decided jack it from you. :D

Of course I tried this app, not only because of this blog, but it just seemed neat-o! It works like a dream. 

I had forgotten my phone at a friends and the tracker said her exact address when I "searched" for it from her computer. The messages option is also sweet. Many hateful, rude messages can be sent straight to your phone if someone happened to take it. Or you could send one with a number to call if someone found it and was actually planning on returning it, you're golden. 

If you have an iPhone, and care about your iPhone, which I assume, since they are wonderful inventions, I recommend downloading the app -- and it's FREE :)

1 comment: