Monday 12 September 2011

Tweet Tweet!

Some first year Cre Comm students were introduced to Twitter last week. I had been on it, but not at much as I am now! (Oh, I creep it hard) When it first came out I never understood the point. I thought of it as the status portion of Facebook. In ways I like it more now than FB.

If people I don't know follow me on Twitter, I'm not creeped out like when randoms add me on FB. People aren't (as) offended if you're friends and not following each other. You get less "OMG soooooo drunk RiGhT nOw!!!1 <3<3 vodkaaa" updates.. and when you do, it's easier to unfollow someone than the slight process to unfriend someone.

We were asked which app we like best for Twitter. I honestly wouldn't even think to try another one other than the actual Twitter app, if I wasn't doing a blog about apps....

It's super easy to use, even though I wasn't very familiar with Twitter. I don't sit here and yell at my phone like I tend to do with other social networking apps. (cough cough Facebook)


It's also just as easy to edit your profile, send direct messages and tweet as it is on a computer.
I would love to know which ones you creep on through out the day :D

3 comments: