Monday 19 September 2011

Poor students love food too

So I've been thinking I should start inventing apps. Not that they would be overly useful or would ever make a profit, but I would download this one for sure.

I'm in school, I pay rent, I have a car, cell phone and I just like buying things, so I'm broke. I also like eating at various dining establishments.

I can't really explain the look on my face when I walk into Subway and a sub I like is their sub of the day, and I can only assume you're overcome with joy when the similar case happens to you. Why not have this happen constantly and not only at Subway?

Tons of places have food specials on certain days of the week.. and I would have every day of the week filled with all of the establishments and their bargains. Of course directions too, but that's assumed with an app at this point. Goal for the end of the year.. have this chart good and full!

Monday
- Pizza Hotline extra large 2 topping pizza for 6.99 +tax (pick-up only)
- Gorbonzo's buy one get one pizza's (dine-in only)
- Moxie's wing night $.34 each
Tuesday
- Smitty's wing night
- Twofer Tuesday at Sals on a veriety of items
- Boston Pizza's Pasta Tuesday $6.95
Wednesday
- Whopper Wednesday $1.99 (That's my boyfriends contribution)
or $4.99 for the meal.
Thursday
Smitty's wing night
Friday - TBA    ? :D

3 comments:

  1. Somewhat on this subject (or maybe a future blog post) - Boon Burger gives you a free burger on your birthday.

    As you were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing can follow Smitty's wing night, other than regret.

    ReplyDelete